Sunday, May 29, 2011

18 pictures details a perfect potato roll cake


We humans are typical Visual animals, always striving for beautiful things. However ugly potatoes are a special case.

Around I found that you want to find a people who do not like potatoes is really a no easy thing. Provided that where a friend and I said I like to eat potatoes, agrees he was patting thigh. Take a look at Chinese and Western, the potatoes are also takes up a arm exalted position.

Say we have a potato control, that is my mother. And my mom went out to travel, no matter how attractive local food, ask my mom wants to eat what definitely is always unchanged potato, but eat eat inadequate. I believe that people like my mom definitely not alone.

But having said that, we're also very is not authentic, as long as it is described as an adjective is not a potato is nice.

Describe a person not too flat on his face, we said, his face like a potato;

If a person black, we said, this man looked swarthy as a potato;

If a person was short and fat, finished, "potato" must have run, will certainly say he looks like a small potato.

So, what do you say potato who provoked who? Why we love it but I do not say it good? ^_^

����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

Haha, gossip here, say food today. Popularity potato roll cake, I'm sure than KFC Burger, absolute Gold partner. Today talk about how to use the most simple way to make a perfect potato roll cake. First talk this spring pancake approach I described method is not a piece of branded, direct pot steaming on series, Gan has finished this pie is equal to steam, so saving time, inter alia the following fine talk.

Potato roll cake steamed spring pancake
Ingredients: flour, water


Recipe:

1, steamed spring pancake face, I like to fell. So to prepare boiling water.

2, in successive boiling water poured into the flour and stir with chopsticks into a snowflake-shaped.

3, until the surface when not hot, we will turn into a light dough, dough about "Three Alls Policy", which Sam Kwang, is the surface light, light, light.

4 features, good dough to 1 hour on Tang, to mention here, once again in the middle of the Tang and rubbing surfaces.

5, sprinkle a little flour on the Panel. Usually pay attention when we do spring pancake is not dry noodles, but this is spring pancake steamed out of because it is not marked out, so we have to use some of the dry noodles.

6, divides the dough into small size as dough.

7, the Gan of dough into a cake, cake and dumpling skin thickness thick-literally.

8, had to start steaming spring pancake, take the steamer into the water and gailian, then brush a layer of oil on the gailian, if you have drawers without brush oil.

9, open water, Gan good cakes in the steamer. Then put the lid on the cover. A piece of cake we Gan is placed into the pot in one, don't have to wait all Gan well put together, this can prevent the pie to stick together.

10, the last piece of cake in the steamer, you can have provoked fo anger. Cover lid stewed for 3 minutes, all the cakes are done.

11, which is spring pancake steamed out.

12, volume potato, potato roll cake is ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinegar Potato

Materials: potatoes, chilli, pepper, garlic, salt, vinegar



Recipe:

1, inserted into potato filament, and then with clear blisters, 10 minutes, this potato is designed to let taste comparison of potato crisp, while preventing potato black.

2, will cut the pepper into thin strips, cut garlic and garlic.

3, put oil in the pot, fragrant oil in Zanthoxylum bungeanum after burst, and then to remove oil from Zanthoxylum bungeanum Maxim an alternate.

4, then in fried potato, fried put salt in the process of the system.

5, after potatoes fried soft, add pepper and fried garlic aroma.

6, and finally into fried with a little vinegar, hot and sour potato silk is ready.

����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

I was 10 million, ^_^!!!

There is not a happy thing to say, my 10 million.

This morning on the blog, see violet Mary sent me the note. Tell me she helped me cut to the figure of 10 million views, my mailbox at, with a total of 5 pictures of me, see you have been refreshed and screenshot is, really trouble, thank you. At the same time she also very warm and I said, wanted to cut it to 9,999,999 click figure and the figure of 10 million views with me, but regretted that a string of 9 did not stop to.

To be honest, seeing the figure I have been very happy, makes me more happy was also looked like me, touched me. Here I would like to sincerely express my most heartfelt thanks to violet Mary, thank you, to hold hold a then a!
At the same time, I would like to very acid acid table to thank.

Thank you for always pay attention to my good friends, without your support, I have no power to run my life Museum. So here is my home network, and here is more like a small demon salon, welcome friend to small demon Salon get together and play.

Of course, to thank the party 's, thank you, Sina, HA HA.

popular link:
$links

No comments:

Post a Comment