Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Analysis of full time wife troubles

A recent report entitled "how many professional women to be a full-time wife? "Questionnaire, attracted the participation of more than 20,000 women, showed that more than 40% working women want to be a full-time wife. The main reason is to better take care of the family and child. In answer to "do you want to be a legitimate full-time wives and what are the main reasons? ", 22.43% says" in order to better take care of the family ", 21.39%" child ", 14.86% answer" working pressure ", 9.74%" bad job ", 2.31%" husband not to go out to work. " 19.8% stressed that "not been, I vote". Another 9.47% select "other". But when answering a question "abandonment of post which do women prefer to call home? ", The" free housewife "most popular, voters up to 44.29%.

Many women want to abandonment of post to go home, but don't want to put on "full-time wife" hat, "free housewife", really freedom?

Full-timewife sweets and bitters

�����ˣ��ŷ�??? 27��? ?ȫְ̫̫

I work full-time wife already has more than a year, and looked at her husband during from support to oppose at present, I felt a lot of really experience the sweets and bitters of the wife to work full-time.

I used to work in a laboratory of pharmaceutical companies, because the chemical components of heavy pregnant husband insisted that when I quit to go home. My husband himself out as carrying a small company, home and my income is not required to have a very good.

Just resign to go home, find it very easy, without rush early in the morning to work every day, you can easily hit the market, enjoy the fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious are slowly brewing for families in the evening going. Tired noon, NAP on sleep, will net the day very leisurely, no pressure.

After birth the baby, her mother is not well, with no children, her husband let me stay at home to care for the elderly and children. Now different from the first pregnancy, home to large and small things to me a man do, in fact, with children than to work also tired, also have to take care of two elderly people, laundry, cooking, drag, for this House, I quickly became a family nanny, to husband always feel that I am at home and enjoy a happy life, his mother also did not enjoy such a blessing.

Because home and earn income by the husband of a person, he now became all-powerful, keeping computers from work every day, whether I then he also refused to help busy, or out socializing, will be home very late, sometimes I call him, because the slightest quarrel.

Now, I have no income and no goal, no circle, lost self, is a day on the Internet, watch television, cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, I feel like a parasite, into the family of a victim.

My full-time wife

�����ˣ�������???? 36��??? �������ʦ

Newly married years I because the nature of the work, often in overtime, wife to work in a foreign trade company, work not being idle, both of us ever gasp things at home, home is a mess everywhere, occasionally some friends to play at home, we will bring back sorry.

My father died early, his wife after the birth the child, my mother live with moving in with us, because do not want the mother was too tired, so I tried to persuade his wife to quit at home and take care of the housework, child care.

My wife is a diligent man of thought, following the resignation of her good order Home Pack, I came back from work have meals a day, I feel home and have a sense of the House warm. But it was not long before, and his wife began to complain about with me, says she stays at home every day, former friends are slowly lost touch, sometimes I'd like to go out to play, worry about the kids at home and no one to look after, she cannot bear most is her spending money at a time to ask me, although I am not a miser, but she is not straightforward.

I also think that the wife after the resignation, does not as such have a fighting spirit, targeted, and sometimes when talking to her to work things, is not a. In order not to let his wife out of touch with the community, the children at the age of 5, I taught her to sell things online, now his wife runs a shop on the Internet, business was good, home run straight, when children on winter vacation, she also has plenty of time to take care of the child.

Women do not have to make a lot of money, but it should be a little thing to do, so they will not be thinking about now, I, have a wife who saw her again the vitality and confidence at work.

Don't want to be domestic stumbled

�����ˣ��ƽ??? 29��?? ������Դ����

I think women should have their own business, need to learn to be economically independent, so you only held his head in front of family members, reach out to men for money live taste is not so good.

My pregnancy that time every day, staying at home doing nothing, the mother-in-law lived together with us, by her taking care of my yinshiqiju. I looked at my mother-in-law got up early in the morning to family breakfast each day, after the family went to work, she went to the supermarket to buy food, meal always several money bargaining, nothing she would chat with me at noon everyday matters, and then clean up, clean the table stools, and cook in the evening, washing dishes, like repeating every day life.

I thought, if life got stuck in the housework, how boring life is, so just sit after confinement I on her mother with child, his stick back to work.

Work Hou, I think life free more has, without every day bundled in trivial of domestic in the, work Shang tired has, on with friends out shopping, and dinner, took has wage, like buy what on buy what, also without worry people said you mess money, Qian days new year, I with mother-in-law out shopping, to two old buy has several new clothes, she this days laugh was close does not reached mouth, see people on said we couples both on they is filial.

I is a stronger of woman, economic Shang has always is independent, regardless of is home raising car also is raising children, I are can took out part money to with husband share, this is her in-laws comparison like I of local, although work to face many work pressure, but pain and happy with, I without see who of face live, now marriage is does not stability, even does not carefully encounter to family of changes, I also has ability let own had was good of.

"Recommended friends": claims to be the net purchase of native students, light play that is quite a bump Taobao. Recently found a cool site--rebate network, by rebate network to Taobao, Jingdong, art long, first shop, Fanke hundreds of large shopping mall can be cash, high 15%-nine a month really can save a lot of money! Book flight, hotel, attractions tickets also have a high rate of refund, want to go out of students can also try Ah

No comments:

Post a Comment