Sunday, May 29, 2011

185 dish housewife bloggers witnessed the first 1 million

Remember some time ago to study in America sat sisters celebrate my blog click on tens of millions, to a do-Ho at the International Conference Centre.

Tickle my heart at that time, wasn't much time to click on more than million?

I was with kapok said: "but you have to help me screenshot of Ah! "(Because the kapok has helped us winners of the screenshot of the sister! )

Unfortunately, years later do not know what kapok busy, is the first no tail of the Dragon is missing. Estimate this crop I had forgotten to cloud nine!

7th, I read a novel on the Internet, before going to sweep a glance at my blog, still is a lucky number--999444, and quickly cut down!

I mull: there are more than 500 to, and that no one in the evening, and certain early in the morning up stop-and-figure!

Open your eyes in the morning, I didn't see even a table to open the computer, but ... ... ....

Both in bed with lazy Liu nagging it. Lazy Liu Lian didn't lift eyelids, a: "not 1 million of the money, so sad! ”

"Cut! You're not blogging do not understand my mood! "I BS he road.

"That you get a prize-winning, help you cut to give one oven, estimate certainly help you! "Lazy Liu for advice.

"Cut! Bad idea! With the money, I had a night without sleep! Might as well save money to award their own it! I it's not 10 million, they also did not say I barbecued pork buns! Silly x "I seriously BS his.

********************************************************************* Night was really watching my blog, because this figure was not cut, what do you say I am the happy? Is the happy?

To commemorate my 1 million, I finish this post a year to show Memorial!

Fresh fish, did not think I had the entire 185 works, although many of them rough mean works, but.. ...
This all witness the entire process of my blogging; witness as housewives Cook I progress! Absolutely memorable!
Turn around and look at yourself first entered the kitchen work, ye what was it then?

Is next year's analysis also found today when I was still?

If your overall look, thousands of mainly to recent works. Because I was constantly learning, last point, is often the most accurate I learned new perspectives. I myself think that the HA!
A, menu article: (45)

Meat dishes (14)







Chicken meat (6)



Seafood (11)








Soup (7)




Other: (3)


Italy vegetables (4)




Second, the pasta article (52)

Bun (7)






Dumplings (8)






Cake (9)






Steamed bread, roll and other (6)




Noodles (6)




Puff pastry (5)




Other (11)





Third, the rice article (7)



Four, bread (17)

Plain bread (9)




Bread derivatives (5)



Quick bread (3)


Five, cake article (31)

Small cake (11)






Birthday cake (20)













Six, biscuit article (13)








Seven, (5)




Eight or 0 fresh cold drink (9)



Nine, KFC-like article (6)




Watch I nearly 200 works, I drop the chicken frozen Ah!

I the year 忙活a's well is really a lot, my meat meat seem long to not without reason!

Even this is not framed their own?

In addition to happy, I also thought about themselves to a summary, give these works we were a prize presentation ceremony (*^__^*) hehe sth Own a festive look!

Just for fun!

--The works of young cattle, Bembo most popular five
Set Mexico beef volume, old volume and tenderness of beef cattle in Shandong Province will sign in one blog post, taking out both sleeve--Shandong the烙饼! Comments and clicks were then the highest, both were not happy mouth for days not on!

Second, the main works of the most photogenic of Bembo--Italy fresh cheese

Italy meal books to school, modeling nice, attractive color, very enjoyable to eat in the summer! I have a beautiful, has been my cell phone screensaver! Catch opportunity rushed people make up: look, this is what I do!
Third, the most popular family works--chicken with chestnuts

Most welcomed by the family, which also has a close relationship with me! Because I'm be the chef, the basic initiative in my hands! This dish my family loves to eat and easy to do, buy a chicken, stew pans, a large family can eat a big meal, and very enjoyable to eat! So I made the chances of relatively large, the rest of the dishes, many I only play once, let them go aftertaste!

Four, the most popular vegetable-Toshinaga-KFC
Toshinaga like phishing Kentucky series of works, especially love dajitui series. However, I do not love him, is a fried food, the other, the child can not eat out where I do! Bread how delicious it is I do, Toshinaga said: Ah!
Five, Bembo master considered the most miraculous works--cotton candy
Before the food is still there to see, I can never imagine myself making cotton candy, the stuff I have always thought that was a pretty amazing stuff, loose soft soft, Super Q bomb cute, even many people take it to ox rolling sugar. Unexpectedly, I was done!

I cannot think of playing, and expect, then summed.

A week, engaging in such an article, also was so tired I am dying! It is. ....

Six, Bembo main dish--most always the next

(*^__^*)嘻嘻…… Look, I really more that are not so good, than you, I do still very entry level, I hope my next course will be better!

I of more article: (2011-03-07 10:04:09)(2011-03-04 07:54:33)(2011-03-02 09:16:53)(2011-02-28 09:32:00)(2011-02-25 10:28:45)(2011-02-23 12:08:49)(2011-02-22 10:33:18)(2011-02-20 10:25:36)(2011-02-17 23:26:07)(2011-02-17 07:57:50)

popular link:
$links

No comments:

Post a Comment